If you are getting a Pink Bubbles and Chocolate tasting box from The Dessert Plate, then try this Cocktail Recipe for a Pink Champagne Margarita.
Or try our tweaked recipe that uses the Strangelove Watermelon Tonic water that is in your box.
Pink Champagne Margarita
- 1 cup champagne
- 2 cups pink lemonade
- ½ cup tequila
- ½ cup triple sec
- ¼ cup lime juice
- Toppings — sugar sticks rimmed with pink salt and/or sugar and lime slices
- Combine all ingredients.
- Rim glass with lime slice then dip in sugar or salt, serve with sugar sticks.
The Dessert Plate tweak
- Use the Watermelon Tonic instead
- Because of the Watermelon use strawberries or raspberries instead
- Taste before adding lime juice or lime slices, it may work better with fresh lemon as that will help pop the taste of the berries