If you are getting a Pink Bubbles and Chocolate tasting box from The Dessert Plate, then try this Cocktail Recipe for a Pink Champagne Mimosa.
Or try our tweaked recipe that uses the Strangelove Watermelon Tonic water that is in your box.
Pink Champagne Mimosas
- 1 cup Pink Lemonade, chilled
- 2 cups Prosecco/Champagne/Sparkling wine, chilled
- Fresh raspberries and strawberries
- Lemon slices
- Divide the pink lemonade between four champagne flutes.
- Top off with the prosecco and garnish with the berries and lemon slices. Serve!
The Dessert Plate Tweak
Instead of the Pink Lemonade use the Strangelove Watermelon Tonic water and add fresh watermelon instead of the berries.
Garnish with a slice of watermelon. If you love lots of flavour you could add some strawberries or raspberries as well.
You can tweak this a bit more by changing the flavour of the Lemonade or Tonic Water and match to the same fresh seasonal fruit.